Jaclyn Kerbow joined Bailey Crowe Arnold & Majors LLP in December 2014. She received her J.D. from St. Mary’s University School of Law in May 2014. While in law school, Jaclyn was a research assistant for Professor John Teeter and was on the editorial board of the St. Mary’s Law Journal.
Prior to her legal career, Jaclyn worked in the House of Representatives at the Texas State Capitol and worked for the Texas Municipal Police Association in a representative and lobbyist capacity.
B.S., The University of Texas in Austin
J.D., St Mary’s University School of Law
- Comment Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- 2013 Larry G. Hyden Mock Trial Competition, Finalist & Champion Team
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Defense Counsel