Cori C. Steinmann
Cori C. Steinmann focuses her practice on the representation of various business clients in state and federal complex litigation matters involving products liability, toxic torts, medical malpractice, and construction cases.
She has effectively handled all phases of litigation, including the early analysis of key legal and factual issues, taking and defending lay and expert depositions, preparing company witnesses for deposition and trial, and drafting and arguing a wide range of pre- and post-trial motions.
She is also an active trial lawyer, having successfully defended clients in several jury trials not only in Texas, but also in Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Florida, Chicago, and California. Ms. Steinmann’s aggressive approach to the defense of her clients has resulted in the early dismissal of actions, favorable settlements, and defense verdicts.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- J.D., Southern Methodist Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- B.A., The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member